Many owners will struggle with their dog’s behaviour at some point in their life – you are not alone! There are many ways in which unwanted behaviour can be managed and modified to make both your and your dog’s lives easier and more fulfilling.
Weekday and weekend slots available: Contact us for more information, or to book.
Common dog behaviour problems we can help with
- Inappropriate toileting (dog is urinating / defecating in the house)
- Aggression toward other dogs
- Aggression toward unknown people
- Aggression toward family / household members
- Separation anxiety problems
- Attention seeking (including jumping up)
- Fearful behaviours (fear of people, fear of noises etc.)
- Travel problems
- Destructive behaviours (chewing, digging, scratching etc.)
- Excessive barking
- Repetitive and compulsive behaviours
Frequently Asked Questions
Services and Prices: Behaviour ConsultationsPlease note different pricing for weekday daytimes (Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm) and evening/weekend appointments, applicable for anyone booking from the 1st October 2018.
|1A||Behaviour consult (2–3 hours) and training plan – Monday-Friday daytime appointment||£120|
|1B||Behaviour consult (2–3 hours) and training plan – Evening or weekend appointment||£150|
|2A||Behaviour consult and training plan, plus 3 followup sessions – Monday-Friday daytime appointments||£250|
|2B||Behaviour consult and training plan, plus 3 followup sessions – To include any/all evening or weekend appointments||£300|
|3A||Followup sessions (1–1.5 hours) – Monday-Friday daytime appointments||£40|
|3B||Followup sessions (1–1.5 hours) – Evening or weekend appointments||£50|