Many owners will struggle with their dog’s behaviour at some point in their life – you are not alone! There are many ways in which unwanted behaviour can be managed and modified to make both your and your dog’s lives easier and more fulfilling.
Weekday and weekend slots available: Contact us for more information, or to book.
Common dog behaviour problems we can help with
- Inappropriate toileting (dog is urinating / defecating in the house)
- Aggression toward other dogs
- Aggression toward unknown people
- Aggression toward family / household members
- Separation anxiety problems
- Attention seeking (including jumping up)
- Fearful behaviours (fear of people, fear of noises etc.)
- Travel problems
- Destructive behaviours (chewing, digging, scratching etc.)
- Excessive barking
- Repetitive and compulsive behaviours
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Travel surcharge of 45p per mile for all clients outwith a 40 miles radius applies.